- Complete the ApplyTexas application (www.applytexas.org) including an essay on your career goals.
- Arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent via the Application Information System website. You will have access to the site once your application is complete and received by Texas A&M University. Please allow at least a week for your reference to write a letter and submit it.
- Have official transcripts sent to Graduate Admissions Processing, Office of Admissions and Records, Texas A&M University, P.O. Box 40001, College Station, TX 77842-4001, USA. If you have attended Texas A&M University, you do not need to submit your TAMU transcript.
- Have official GRE and TOEFL scores sent directly to Texas A&M University from the Educational Testing Service using Code 6003. The test date must be within five years of the application date.
- Once you have submitted your application, it usually takes one to two working days to be processed and accessible to the Professional Program in Biotechnology for review.
- In order to allow for all materials to be received, the program highly recommends the student apply as early as possible, preferably one month before the application deadline.
- The University keeps admission materials on file for one year. Thus, if you fail to be admitted one year, you must re-apply for the following fall.